Controlling noise and reducing sound emissions within industrial environments, such as a power generation environment, is a priority for many organisations. It is essential that all installations have the necessary noise control measures in place to ensure that the facility satisfies legal obligations and regulations.
IAC Acoustics is the world's largest provider of industrial noise and acoustic control products, structures and test facilities. With over 50 years of experience of designing and manufacturing all types of noise control products for the power generation market, we are confident that we can offer you a cost effective and guaranteed solution for your noise pollution problem.
At lAC Acoustics, we design, manufacture and install everything from individual, dedicated noise control solutions to full turnkey packages. Our extensive experience and technical knowledge of silencers across a wide range of noise reduction applications include:
- Discharge to the atmosphere of pressurised fluid (steam, gas etc) from outlet of starting valves, vent valves or similar
- In-line treatment under pressure of compressed gas networks
- Treatment of inlets and outlets of large industrial fans
- Treatment of inlets and exhaust lines of gas turbines
- Treatment of inlets and outlet suppressors and compressors
IAC Acoustic Products
A wide range of standard or specially designed acoustic products or systems can treat individual noise sources. These systems can be for interior and/or exterior applications that complement the architectural character of the community.