Controlling noise pollution in the power generation sector is a priority for many organisations. It is essential that all power generation applications have the required noise control measures in place that ensures the facility meets with the relevant noise criterion.
IAC Acoustics is the global market leader in noise control engineering and is one of the premier manufacturers of acoustic enclosures, packages and barriers. Equipment offered by IAC cater for all market needs whether highly specific or specialised customer requirements.
The following markets use our acoustic enclosure installations:
- Energy production facilities including gas turbines, steam turbines, industrial boilers / HRSGs, diesel generators, combined heat and power (CHP) installations
- Petrochemical and chemical facilities including refineries, ethylene production, gasification etc.
- Pipelines and gas compression stations
- Manufacturing and process industry e.g. automobile, paper mill, printing etc.
IAC’s approach to these markets centres on providing an acoustic response that satisfies your functional requirements and delivers value for money.
IAC Acoustic Enclosures
Our acoustic enclosures reduce noise pollution from a variety of sources that include main turbines, auxiliary power units, diesel generator sets, mobile (trailer-mounted) power generation sets, co-generation plant, gas compression sets, mechanical pump drivers, transformers and boilers.
Acoustic enclosures from IAC Acoustics offer the following:
- Noise reduction from 15dB(A) to 50dB(A)+
- Vibration isolation, noise controlled shock resistant systems
- Air inlet drive for combustions (filtered air optional)
- Exhaust gas removal for combustion engines
- Indoor/outdoor applications
- Integration of lighting, ventilation, fire fighting systems, air-conditioning etc
- Full installation service
- Modular solutions
- Easy access for operators and maintenance personnel